We’ve come so far in a short time, however there is so much more work to be done to fully realize the vision behind Terra Cultura. With your help, we plan to expand our reach and deepen our impact.
We are part of a movement to create a culture of social and ecological interdependence. The movement begins with you.
Click "Donate" to the right to make an impact.
When you support Terra Cultura, you are supporting:
- Accessible educational and collaborative opportunities for all ages around ecological farming and gardening, self-sufficiency, eco-literacy, and eco-arts.
- Land stewardship and regeneration in partnership with nature and local communities.
- Growing food and constructing infrastructure in ways that conserve resources, restore habitat, and benefit local plant, animal, and human ecosystems.
- Efforts to strengthen mutual aid networks and local economies towards increased food sovereignty and community resilience.
Our Community Impact
- Terra Cultura is a leader in climate-smart farming and gardening. We are participants in two California state programs to study the carbon sequestration and greenhouse gas reduction effects of climate smart growing practices and resource efficient infrastructure. We implement these climate-smart practices on our farm, and teach them to other growers.
- Terra Cultura educators teach our Arts and Eco-Literacy Program in 3rd, 4th and 5th grade classrooms in the Aromas-San Juan School District, providing over 200 students a year with dynamic arts and ecology education.
- Through workshops, projects, and events on-site and in the community, we provide accessible and inclusive educational opportunities to an additional 700 community members each year.
- We collaborate with community partners to facilitate community-based projects that strengthen resilience, sovereignty, and empowerment, including the recent Aromas Bridge Mural Project, and the formation of a mutual aid network of local farmers.
Our COVID-19 Response
- Free educational resources and virtual programming: We are offering virtual skillshares, virtual events, and a virtual resource library, covering topics relevant to the Covid19 crisis, including food security, self-reliance, creativity, health, and well-being.
- Food Security: We are growing and delivering fresh produce to those in need, providing ecologically-grown, organic produce on a pay-what-you-can basis.
- Mutual Aid: We’re working to connect our community to existing mutual aid networks, and are collaborating with farmers and community organizers to create new networks for food sovereignty and resilience in our food systems.
Stacy Michelle Walker$250.00
Joann Friedwald$25.00Love and admire you all!
Travis Hill$10.00Just saying hello to Terra Cultura!